It’s a small show, but ephemera is among the collecting world’s most fascinating niche markets.
The Spring edition of the Old Book and Paper show.
Admission – $8
Canada’s top paper dealers set up nearly 70 tables featuring:
- Nearly 100,000 vintage postcards, all villages, towns and cities in Ontario plus sports, transportation, holidays from New Years to Christmas.
- Travel and Movie posters and lobby cards
- Vintage photography on paper plus daguerreotypes and tintypes
- Scientific journals
- Collectible Comic books
- Transportation including railway and ocean liner items
- Historical documents including land grants, mortgages and deeds
- 30’s/40’s fashion magazines
- Pulp fiction – crime, detective, Sci-Fi – including Weird Tales, The Shadow, The Phantom Detective, Vintage paperbacks
- Sporting material – baseball, hockey, etc. dating to the 1920’s
- Old Advertising
- Magazines and hundreds more categories